Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memoirs of a Mustache


Week one: Well it was a rough start we had a General come to our Squadron, I was in charge of leading the briefings that would come through our buildings. during a dry run the day before the visit our Commander and the Maintenance Operations Commander started talking ambiguously about hair regulations and its a unwritten rule that officers don't have one. Well I put two and two together and I asked the Commander directly. "Sir will there be a problem with my mustache for the General visit. If you would like I can shave it off for the visit." Well he asked me so is this for Mustache March and I said "Yes, the Lt's are growing for the month. So I said "Sir it won't be a problem if I were to shave, I will only be a day or two behind the others." So it was difficult to shave but I think that when the 31st comes around I will see victory and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

1 comment:

lydia moyer said...

it's funny thinking you talk to your superior like that "sir, will this be a problem?" and all this time i thought you were a rebel! just kidding.